How do students log into tests:
The students don't actually log in or receive vouchers. Here is the process.
- The PROCTORS have to log in using their NCCER login information.
- Using Firefox, they go to http://www.nccer.org.
- Log into the Testing Management System (upper right corner).
- Then select “Launch Exams.”
- Click “List Students/Tests,” and all students with activated exams will appear on the screen.
- They choose the student who will be sitting at that particular computer and hit "Next Step."
- Then they move to the next computer and repeat the process.
These steps with images are also shown in the document at this link,
Test is freezing up:
Mozilla Firefox is the ONLY recommended browser for NCCER testing. If a student is having trouble testing, then the suggestion is to try to have the student log in on a different computer using Firefox and resume the test.
How to end the test:
NCCER has replaced their "End test" button with a stop-sign icon. If the student is ready to submit the test, they need to hit this button.
Where is the NCCER proctor script: